Hi. Been so weird for naming the title. Hahaha. But it's okay. Hi. I wanna share something that maybe useless for you who will read this, but for me, its more than that. Been knowing this one for almost 4 years. Started with being friends and "temen cerita", "temen nonton", "temen ngata2in ***n" HAHAHA. I didn't know until one day. HMMM lemme start this one by this.
Do you remember when you DECIDED not to talk to me, bcs of someone else said that i was a jerk who made his hi school life ended up not liked by everyone ? HAHAH. Until i sent you bbm chat like wtf why you kept silence between us. Seriously, that time i was so confused why you didn't talk to me anymore for past few days....
And then you sent me bbm that whether i could pass the middle test or nah. And the next few day you admitted that YOU DIDNT TALK TO ME bcs of your bffHAHAHsoLOL. L-O-L. I'm writting this with laugh on my face. I never knew until this...
or this?
And then after the first date...
PS: After i saw the albums, i didn't want to upload that bcs they were sooooooooooooo....... ugly. I was ugly hahha.
The point was i realized that maybe i loved you...
:)
I was really sorry if our first year was full of uncertainty. "Some things may occured"
And slowly it was getting better. Until this time. I just wanna say thankyou for all your companion. I know the range between BSD and Bekasi (still near to East Jkt btw) isn't that short. *Cry*
Thank's for everything includes your love and care to meeeeee.
Here are some photos of me and Ralphsyl.. PS: He got the most unfriendly face ever. But he is so niceeee. Lurv.
PS: My face was like wtf. LOL.
PS: Our face tho.PS: It was like so 2014
PS: #ThugLyf of Ralpshyl bcs he had to handle me wth my weirdness, or i just could laugh for things i shouldn't have to laugh at...
PS:....
PS: Happy bday 21st :)
PS: Early in 2015
PS: He got longer eyelashes than mine
PS: Hey fella, remember this?
PS: PIZZA
PS: After he picked me up
PS: After had fight
PS: Happy bday 22nd Ortega
PS: ?
PS: I WAS FAT
PS: LUV
PS: My Bilbo Baggins
PS: :)
PS: Collection of dummy selfies.You know that i love you so majjj dear Ralph Sylvester G.A.O. HAHAHA xOxO Thanks for the laughters and love. #Cil #Ortega #BapakAsuh #HimpunanAnakAsuhseTangSel #BSDBersatoe ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤







HAHAHA MY PLEASURE BABYY! MAAFIN AKU YA BYK KURANG NYA :) i love you so much. More than you know *poop* makasih ya bey :")
ReplyDelete