Hello December. We meet again. Yea finally. ThankGod for that so-called-November, for all those great opportunities, ever. Hereby, just wanna say that I'm so shocked it's December.
Again. So I wanna tell you that "Time flies too fast"
Many wonderful things have happened. I cried over passed 2 months. So heart-breaking and full of disappointment. Lol. But they're gone. So far, these days I feel so happy even sometimes I screwed up, but it's okay.
Well. My recent months are covered by (I think) happiness. When sometime life is suck, but I thank to You, because You never leave me alone.
And all I have to know is,
I have to explore more, I have to be always grateful. And be brave for facing anything. When some situations get you in a test, just say "Why not try me"so maybe everything will be fine.
And all wonderful things, that you haven't known before, are everywhere. So dig them up!
And Christmas is getting closer. I officially say that November and December, both of them are so my favorite months!
Thankyou for the great 2013! Wish me luck for my final tests. They are so breath-taking these days:")
Comments
Post a Comment